- who is this manual for?
- what is Subplot meant for?
- who is Subplot meant for?
- history of Subplot
- public use cases of Subplot
An overview of acceptance criteria and their verification
- discuss acceptance criteria vs requirements; functional vs non-functional requirements; automated vs manual testing
- discuss stakeholders
- discuss different approaches for verifying that a system meets it criteria
- discuss how scenarios can be used to verify acceptance criteria
Simple example project
- discuss how to use Subplot for some simple, but not simplistic, software project
- discuss different kinds of stakeholders a project may have
Authoring Subplot documents
- discuss that it may be necessary to have several documents for different audiences, at different levels of abstraction (cf. the FOSDEM safety devroom talk)
- discuss writing style to target all the different stakeholders
- discuss mechanics and syntax
- Markdown and supported features
- scenarios, embedded files, examples
- step implementations in various languages
- embedded markup for diagrams
- running docgen
Extended example project
- discuss how to use Subplot for a significant project, but keep it sufficiently high level that it doesn't get too long and tedious to read
Appendix: Implementing scenario steps in Bash
- this appendix will explain how to implement scenario steps using the Bash shell
Appendix: Implementing scenario steps in Python
- this appendix will explain how to implement scenario steps using the Python language
Appendix: Implementing scenario steps in Rust
- this appendix will explain how to implement scenario steps using the Rust language
This is currently necessary so that codegen won't barf.
when I run true